We make sure our customers love their journals and try our best to only improve their quality over time. However, there is a lot of human workmanship involved in our manufacturing process (because we love employing people and dont want robots to take over the world!). This human workmanship might result in human in the rarest of occasions.
We quality check all our products but some defects might only creep up after some use of a particular product. Hence, firstly we apologise that you received a defective item and secondly lets make your return as easy as possible. Simply follow the steps below :)
Refund and Return Policy
- We always try to expedite the processing of orders as quickly as possible. Once you place an order and it has already started processing, we will not be able to cancel your order. So please make sure you check everything before you confirm your order.
- We understand you have have been testing/writing in the journal. Regardless of how many pages you have written on, or pasted stickers on, left coffee mug stains on... you can still return the journal.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order
- We will only refund the product price. All return postage fees will be covered by the customer
1) Email us on email@example.com with your order number and description of the issue with your product. We also recommend sending us a few pictures of the issue in the email. Please note it usually takes up to 2 working days* for us to respond to your emails.
*this may vary depending on time of the year.
2) That's it, you are done!
There is no days limit on returns. We welcome defective items regardless how long they have been with you. Just don't send us journals you bought before Dodos went extinct ;)